Pages

6.29.2007

June 2007 Update

Here is an update on our family (particularly Nolan, because I know that's who most of you come here to see). We're getting ready to leave Provo at the end of July. I'm counting down now. It was one month yesterday. After Provo, we'll visit Spokane and then we'll make our way across the country to NY. I'm not really looking forward to the drive, but we will stop one night in Minneapolis to see Jordan and Diana and it will be nice to see them (and Kobe).

Patrick finished up school last week and I'm working on my TESOL internship which will be finished right before we leave. Nolan is still cute and a lot of fun. He is very mobile and that is kind of scary, but fun, too. I think I'll have to wrap up there, because Nolan wants me to. Enjoy the pictures!





Patrick took Nolan to the Dinosaur museum on campus the other day while I was at the ELC. This was Nolan's first experience with the prehistoric. Obviously, he was quite fascinated.



1 comment:

  1. hey pat, i like your blog. too bad that we never did anything together when you were still here in provo. oh, by the way, you've got one heck of a cute little kid. good luck in NY.

    ReplyDelete