Gerret started wiggling around to get places today. It's the step between rolling everywhere and crawling. You know, forward motion, legs bent, butt up, push off, hands move... just not quite the way an experienced crawler does it. I call it wiggling. Not wriggling like a worm, wiggling like a baby who has an idea about what crawling should be. He's getting there. Watch out. He'll be 7 months old this Friday and was weighed last Monday at 14 lbs 11 oz. Nolan is a repeater. He constantly tries out new words and phrases. Unless I'm prepared, I can't understand most of it, but he is so hilarious.

Oh your boys are too cute! You are so lucky that Nolan loves his little brother - I can only hope Andrew will be the same. He is kinda indifferent at this point. I wish we lives closer...
ReplyDeleteI tagged you on my blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lindsay for saving these cute little boy faces for us to look back at when they are all grown up....and they are growing up so fast. I love those cute little boys! Mom/Laurie
ReplyDelete