Pages

9.11.2008

Gerret

Here we see that Gerret still continues to grow (it would be distressing if he stopped). He's still so cute. He's so close to crawling that I'm sure he'll be successful any minute. He would prefer to just stand and walk though. He refused to sit for his last bath. He kept using my arm or Nolan's shoulder to stand up and when I would try to get him to sit back down, he would stiffen up and not bend at the waist. The struggle ended with him laying down with his head on Nolan's tummy so I could rinse his hair. Nolan thought it was so funny. I thought it was kind of frustrating (but I was smiling behind the mask). He has this really innocent look and I think it fools most people. He is by no means innocent. I'm sure behind those endearing eyes, his wheels are always spinning, thinking, "what will I get into next?"





No comments:

Post a Comment