

I am fairly certain that I will never love a cookie more than I love my dad's chocolate chip. Okay, really they are Terry Hatcher's chocolate chip -made by my dad, but I wonder if Terry Hatcher could even make her cookies as perfectly as my dad makes them. They are fabulous. Seriously. It takes a lot of willpower to keep from gorging myself on them when no one is looking.


After looking at these pictures, I realized how badly Gerret needed a haircut. (Isn't it funny that it requires taking a step back from reality to notice something so obvious?) So, I trimmed him up as soon as he awoke from his afternoon nap. I must explain that I only trimmed his bangs and around his ears. He will be 16 months old this week and still has never had his hair on the top cut. Haven't I noticed that it is long, uneven, curly, unruly, messy, crazy, out of control, and a bit on the wild side? Yes. I've noticed all of these things... and that is precisely why, so far, I choose not to cut it. I like how his hair matches his personality.
i want that cookie recipe (unless it's a family secret or something). giving my little boys haircuts is something i do myself, even though i don't enjoy doing it. not too much longer until my NY trip!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love a kid with a cookie!!! He is just adorable. I love the new blog layout by the way - I may just have to copy you on that one!
ReplyDelete