I love to tuck my boys in at night. Not only because it signifies the start to my night of freedom and recovery, but because I love to snuggle them. At night they are willing to be snuggled. No squirming or bouncing. And when I lay them on their pillows, they lay there looking up at me with those big brown eyes, I tell them I love them and wish them sweet dreams and comb my fingers through their hair and thank them for a fun day and tell them they are the best boys in the world. Some nights I just want to stay there all night telling them these things and kissing their foreheads.
Those boys are my treasure. So I'm glad they have such a good dad who loves them and teaches them and plays with them. He does it all so well. PTB is everything I could have hoped the father of my children would be. I am grateful for him everyday. And I'm more willing to leave those boys in their beds because it means time to spend with their dad. Just me and PTB all night. The best.


No comments:
Post a Comment