Pages

4.15.2011

Becoming Five


I've been thinking about a baby for a long time now.  Nolan's been talking about one for even longer and employing more specifics (he would like a SISTER, not a brother, PLEASE!).  I've been earnestly anxious and frighteningly nervous.  Now I'm neither, just happy.  We are looking forward to increasing our numbers in October!

6 comments:

  1. You are braver than I am. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! How exciting for you and your family! I hope you're feeling alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Linds!!! How exciting :) Nolan and Gerret are going to make the best big brothers ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO happy for you!! Big brothers are the best!! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO so so so happy for you and your sweet family of four....soon to be five! I am sure you will handle the transition from two kids to three kids much better than I! I miss you terribly - super excited for you and pray all goes well!!

    ReplyDelete