My dad and Patrick took Nolan and my little sisters to the Trumansburg Fair where Nolan had his first experience on a carnival ride. He also had his first experience with farm animals which he reacted enthusiastically to.

Our little family
This is Nolan and me in our apartment at my grandparents' house.
Nolan got a couch that folds out into a bed. He prefers the fold out mode and has figured out how to fold it out, jump into the bed part of it, and get himself under the covers. It's really cute.
A campfire is a weekly (if not more) tradition at the Murray home and Patrick and I like to join in when we can. Here we are eating dinner one evening around the fire.
Here he is that same night, eating dinner around the campfire.
Oreo Man. Nolan tends to get restless in the car because we spend a lot of time in it, so I like to have something (like food) on hand to keep him quiet. Well, this was the first (and last) time that I gave him an Oreo.

No comments:
Post a Comment