
This is Gerret. He's almost two months old. I think he is the cutest baby in the world.
I can say that because he and Nolan are pseudo twins. The truth is, I have never seen a baby so cute as my babies. Hopefully every mom feels the same about their babies, because when I see other babies I just think, "Too bad for him (or her)". They just can't compare. I wonder if the other mothers are looking at my baby and thinking the same thing. What I actually believe they are thinking as they gaze longingly at my baby is "Sheesh, those are the cutest eyes I have ever seen."If you have eyes to see, you just have to agree that this is one cute baby. I call him Cute Baby
#2. He is such a well mannered baby. He charms me with his smiles (it is killer -complete with dimples) and his coos and his big brown eyes. He loves to interact with people.I love to interact with him. I also love the way he sleeps. Nolan loves baby too. He'll stop what he's doing when he sees baby to give out hugs and receive kisses. He thinks the baby kisses him because when he hugs him the baby's wet lips usually get smashed against Nolan's face and I get all excited for him and say, "Ohhh, the baby kissed you!" He believes the baby kisses him a lot and he just loves that. They make a good pair of brothers.



Wow Linds - he is beatiful! I do beleive we as mothers are biased, but truly your babies are ranked among the highest in cuteness! I am so glad Nolan loves the baby, I can only hope for the same.
ReplyDeletethat's one good looking baby! I tagged you on my blog. check out my blog for details.
ReplyDelete