I love the part where Nolan fell off the swing, I kept rewinding it and watching it again and again!!! It was so funny. And he just got right back up and on the swing again! What a trooper.
whoever was taking the second video was really getting creative, showing off the dandelions and everything. Nolan sure is getting big. it'd be fun to get our boys together to play. too bad we live so far away!
I love the part where Nolan fell off the swing, I kept rewinding it and watching it again and again!!! It was so funny. And he just got right back up and on the swing again! What a trooper.
ReplyDeletewhoever was taking the second video was really getting creative, showing off the dandelions and everything. Nolan sure is getting big. it'd be fun to get our boys together to play. too bad we live so far away!
ReplyDelete