Pages

11.14.2008

Hacking the System

Hey everyone who looks at this blog. I just wanted to let everyone know that my wife Lindsay has done this entire blog herself while raising two boys at home. She is quite simply the most amazing girl on the planet and I have the great fortune of being married to her. She's not aware that I did this, and maybe not aware that I even knew how (because to be honest I wasn't sure I'd know how to do this), but I wanted to let her and everyone else know that I feel to be the most fortunate man ever and the only to be able to call her my wife. Thanks Lindsay Lady for all the greatness that you bring into our family. We love you (myself especially).

1 comment:

  1. Good job hacking the system Patrick!
    Yeah I'd agree that your wife is a pretty amazing lady :)

    ReplyDelete