Pages

1.11.2009

Zion in Eight Days

I draw your attention to the (pretty cool) new button on the sidebar down near the archive.  It 's a link to the blog Patrick and I just started.  It's called Zion in Eight Days and it's a blog for families.  We hope it will be worthwhile.  Go see it, feel free to go back again, and let us know if you have any suggestions.  We're new at taking blogging seriously (but not too seriously) so we could really use suggestions...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!!! you two are really some of the most inspiring people I have ever met - thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful site Lindsay! I really appreciate all that you share on this new blog. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, i agree with the other two commentors....the new blog is so great! it's fun keeping up with you on the blog. i enjoy the fun way that you write about your family. i wish i had the patience and creativity to sit and write my blog in a more fun way. Anyway, you should check out my blog because your blog was mentioned in one of my posts today. Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete