Pages

5.02.2009

Buttermilk Playground

The boys love playgrounds.  Nolan asks to go to one many, many times a day.  We try to humor him as often as possible.  Typically, we frequent the playground at Taughannock Park, but this weekend we stumbled across a new, fairly fantastic one.  We were running errands in Ithaca and decided to check out one of our favorite waterfalls, Buttermilk.  We parked and headed in the direction of the falls , but Nolan immediately veered in the opposite direction, excitedly talking about playing on a playground.  I've been to Buttermilk Falls more times than I can account for and I've never seen a playground, but I guess I was never looking for one either.  Nolan must have a Playground Radar.  It was hiding across a bridge in an alcove of trees.  So, we ran our errands, saw a beautiful waterfall, found an amazing playground, and all around had a weee (how Nolan says really) nice morning together.



>

1 comment: