Thank you for sacrificing your day off to venture with me for 6 hours through unfamiliar territory and using grandmotherly tricks to tame my (sometimes screaming) boys
in the back seat....... only to help me get this:
Another example from a never-ending list of motherly sacrifices you've made for me throughout the years. Just know that I notice. And I appreciate you.
Since our journey on Thursday, I've taken my new vehicle out 5 times. I even went to the grocery store with it on Friday. It's a dream come true. In my opinion, better than a car (except in January).
Thank you so so much. I love you.
From, Lindsay
What a sweet post and a sweet ride! I'd love to hear more of this story.
ReplyDeletehow long are you bike rides that you take? i bet your boys love riding in their new thingamajiggy. (what do you call it... a child bike trailer)?
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE it!!!! Now if only I lived in a place that was not so stinkin hot in the summer so I could take my boys out for a ride.
ReplyDelete