Pages
8.16.2009
Anniversary
On a Thursday in Spokane, PTB and I celebrated 5 years of marriage. Is that really all?? It feels like we have been married for a very long time. Paradoxically, the day we were married is still so tangible, it could have happened last week. Even so, these have been the very best 5 years of my life. It is a sacredly sweet blessing to be responsible for the care of your favorite person and to feel loved and taken care of in return. I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ which teaches us how to treat one another and assures us that our relationship can continue beyond this short life. I enjoy nothing more than spending time with PTB. We share common interests and we work together toward common goals. We have testimonies of the Restored Gospel, two amazing little boys, and a deep and mutual love for each other. There truly is nothing that we lack in the way of happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 5th Anniversary! I hope you get to go do something fun to celebrate! Oh, and GREAT picture! I LoVe it!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully written and all that is reflected in that sweet picture of you two! Happy 5 years!!!!
ReplyDelete