I always liked this cemetery. It doesn' t creep me out like most. I never thought my dear Dad would be there so soon. I kind of hoped he'd live forever.....oh, wait, he WILL and he is not here, but in a beautiful place with family and friends and missionaries and teachers and prophets. I feel better knowing he is busy, happy, and enjoying true peace and rest from all his cares....and mine and all of the rest of his family who have trials. He would still be stressed and worried about us and trying to help us with all our problems and needs if he were here still.He really loved us didn't he! I really miss him, but I TRUST THAT WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN. Anyway, your picture is nice of this pretty and peaceful cemetery in the woods. Thanks for catching that on camera. Mom/Laurie
I always liked this cemetery. It doesn' t creep me out like most. I never thought my dear Dad would be there so soon. I kind of hoped he'd live forever.....oh, wait, he WILL and he is not here, but in a beautiful place with family and friends and missionaries and teachers and prophets. I feel better knowing he is busy, happy, and enjoying true peace and rest from all his cares....and mine and all of the rest of his family who have trials. He would still be stressed and worried about us and trying to help us with all our problems and needs if he were here still.He really loved us didn't he! I really miss him, but I TRUST THAT WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN. Anyway, your picture is nice of this pretty and peaceful cemetery in the woods. Thanks for catching that on camera. Mom/Laurie
ReplyDelete