This was the first Halloween that Nolan was awake for and able to participate in. He dressed as a lion. He thought that was alright, but he was really in it for the candy. Yikes... what a sweet tooth he has. I'm not sure where he got it from. Halloween for us started on Saturday with a costume party. It was so late for Nolan that he only stared silently at everyone and everything until it was time to go. I had a good time at the party, but I generally feel bad when I keep him out past his bedtime, especially because he doesn't really complain, he just puts on quite the tired-looking show. Our Halloween festivities continued Tuesday afternoon when I took Nolan and my two sisters on an excursion to Wegmans for donuts, cider, and trick-or-treating in the store. In my opinion, that was the best kind of trick-or-treating because it was indoors and all the employees dressed up and I really really like donuts and cider. Finally, the actual Halloween day arrived. Nolan and I went with my parents and sisters to trick-or-treat in Trumansburg with about a thousand other little kids who were my sisters' friends. The End.

This is Nolan with Grandpa the Friendly Pirate. Just so you know, I thought my dad made an awful good pirate (though the friendly-like kind). Here he is...

So my sister Olivia was a butterfly. She had light up antennae which Nolan wanted to tear apart (and was successful at more than once).

Meanwhile, Elise, my youngest and pinkest sister, was a cowgirl... a very girly cowgirl. That's just her style and I think it's really great.

Here we have all of the little beggars.

No comments:
Post a Comment