My brother, Jordan, and his wife, Diana, were here visiting for the past two weeks. Nolan took to Jordan right away and Gerret adored Diana. I really enjoyed having them. I appreciated the company of their cats during the day and Patrick and I had lots of fun playing games with them after our boys went to bed. I sure wish we lived closer to them so we could do this more than once a year. We miss them already.
Yea, let's ALL move to Arizona...if there's enough water there? It was so great seeing our two biggest kids (and their spouses) "playing" so nicely together. Never knew board games were so fun til watching the four of you. MOM
I put in a vote for moving to AZ. Where in AZ would it be??!!!
ReplyDeleteYea, let's ALL move to Arizona...if there's enough water there? It was so great seeing our two biggest kids (and their spouses) "playing" so nicely together. Never knew board games were so fun til watching the four of you. MOM
ReplyDelete