Pages

11.05.2009

Something Beautiful

From all sides, adoption is a beautiful thing, deeply rooted in love, family, selflessness, and desire to bless lives. Perhaps I haven't experienced love and hope given in this way, but I have seen lives changed forever because of adoption, and my heart has definitely been moved and changed because of their stories and stories like this:
and this (Go watch it. It's short and wonderful).


November is Adoption Awareness Month and though I don't claim to know too much about adoption, I do know that it is so, so good for everyone involved. I also know someone who does know plenty about adoption and shares her understanding freely and in such a sweet way. Go here to read her.


1 comment:

  1. Lindsay, I have tears welling up in my eyes. Thank you so much for taking space on your family's amazing blog to talk about adoption. You are one really cool woman. You don't know how much I appreciate that. I wish I could hug you right now. And just so you know, you know plenty enough about adption because you are a terrific mother and just by that you are showing others how important families are for children. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete