I can explain all of the pictures from my bike.
After spending a weekend in the shop, it came back doing more bikey things and less sluggish things just in time for my favorite riding season. My newest discovery is that if I just wait until PTB arrives home, I can unhook the mobile, ride faster, not have to have a desirable-to-a-preschooler destination (in fact, not have any destination in mind at all), enjoy sweet peace instead of refereeing quarrels and antics (like the time Nolan took off his helmet and shoes and threw them all out of the mobile), and not wonder if I will die pulling 100 pounds up every hill.
I've been riding alone more lately and soaking in the countryside. After a few trips without my camera, I decided it would be worth the nuisance of lugging. It's beautiful in the hills of Upstate NY and though photos do a shoddy job of capturing all of its magnificence, they do at least hint at it.
Thank you for lugging your camera....I so appreciate your pictures!
ReplyDelete