We have been thinking about getting a house in the country too. Or at least a spot of land, can't afford a house yet. In a couple weeks e're going out for a second look at a property we're serious about. Unfortunately we can't give up the cityjob, but even part-time away from urbania would just be heaven. I love that you made it happen!
You are a better mom than me...no dog for my boys, but I guess I need a house in the country first! I miss you.
ReplyDeletehaha Isn't that the truth.
ReplyDeleteWe have been thinking about getting a house in the country too. Or at least a spot of land, can't afford a house yet. In a couple weeks e're going out for a second look at a property we're serious about. Unfortunately we can't give up the cityjob, but even part-time away from urbania would just be heaven. I love that you made it happen!
ReplyDeleteAwww! he's cute! Nothing like the bond between boys n their doggies! Love the new house, so happy for you!
ReplyDelete