I love to be the mother alongside his fathering. It is our greatest adventure yet. It is a lot of trial and error and sometimes chaos, but more of laughing and hugs. Sometimes as parents, I think we get some things right. The wonderful thing is that even though we mostly do trials and errors, we're willing to keep trying. We're in it for good, he and I. We're a team. I couldn't have asked for a better eternal teammate in this eternal game of parenting. He is ever the consistent, attentive, caring dad. In a constant onward motion, he keeps on loving, teaching, caring, fixing, protecting, playing; better and better every time. Our three children love him, revel in his attention, and seek to share many moments with him. I admire so many things about PTB. The list is always growing. Very near the top though is the dad he is and is becoming. Right next to that is the way he inspires me and encourages me as a mom. .
No comments:
Post a Comment