Pages

1.08.2010

A List of 28

These are:
28 Random Things About PTB 
(given no priority or particular order)

1.  He makes up songs on the spot (and a lot of them stick around)
2.  His pronunciation of "pamphlet" and "amphitheater" crack me up
3.  He obeys the speed limit
4.  My sons adore him and wait for him all day long
5.  He let me know that I was really missing out if I didn't read Calvin and Hobbes (and I was)
6.  Among other things, we went sledding at 11pm on our first date
7.  He once bought washable glow-in-the-dark paint, painted some walls, then war-painted his face
8.  He has always put me before himself
9.  When we were still in school, we worked together filling vending machines on campus
10.  I was pregnant for some of the time we worked together and when I would get tired, he pushed me around on a dolly
11.  He cooks breakfast every morning
12.  I love his kisses
13.  He loves Phineas and Ferb
14.  He has been the initiator of many living room forts over the past 5 years
15.  He is my favorite person to talk to
16.  The first year we were married, he crocheted me a scarf for Christmas
17.  He served an LDS Mission in Paris, France
18.  I love to hear stories about his mission
19.  We've attempted to climb Mt. Timpanogos twice together and were successful once
20.  He has never complained about my cooking -even when I know it deserved it
21.  Because of his eyes, I love all brown eyes
22.  In the beginning, it was because of a good movie (Whale Rider) that he worked up enough confidence to ask me out
23.  He always has new ideas and projects to work on
24.  When we went to an Amish farm to pick out our first cat (singular), we returned home with 2 cats (plural) because of PTB
25.  He works all day, sometimes 6 days a week, and still always helps out around the house when he gets home
26.  He never sleeps through the night and probably doesn't enter REM
27.  I was the "Ma" to his "Pa" as chaperones on the 2005 Stake Youth Trek
28.  He has, at times, seriously worried about being too thin and wasting away

That's 28 facts about PTB....because now he's 28!  Happy Birthday PTB!  I love all things about you.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! He really is an amazing husband and father. You're a lucky girl linds. :)

    ReplyDelete