I follow him (running at full speed) into my bedroom.
"Let's play on the bed." He climbs up and pats a spot on the bed to show me exactly where he'd like me to end up. I oblige.
"What are we going to play?"
"Superhero!" That is shouted like duh Mom, what else would we play? Superhero has been the number one pick for the past few weeks.
"I be Strong Boy!" This is expected. Strong Boy is the superhero of choice --after Iron Man, but you can only be Iron Man if you have the Iron Man mask... which he does not. So Strong Boy it is.
"Who should I be?" Sometimes I am assigned Strong Girl or the Incredible Hulk. Not tonight.
"No! I be Strong Boy!"
"Right. But who should I be?"
"You just be Mama."
"Do I do anything?"
"You stay there." He points at that same spot on the bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment