escape to a picnic table hide-out
well..
everything else?
Shouldn't there be a place where we feel most comfortable and accepted?
Shouldn't we all have a place to relax?
Isn't home a place to ponder on and participate in the things that please us most?
Don't we need the chance to step away from the things that pull us this way and that?
Don't we need a place to go to temper the rest of the places we go?
Don't we all need a place to love?
Don't we just need somewhere that we long to be, where we wish we could stay, where we hope to return to?
Is it too bold to assert that we all deserve this home?
There. Moan complete.
You definitely deserve a home, Lindsay. You are such a hard worker. You are such a good mother, good gardener (when you're not busy doing construction), and such a diligent homemaker. If I didn't need mine, I'd give you my home, but..... I am happy to share it with you til you get your own home. Hang in there,girl. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete