Not only is she squishy, dimpled, and winsome, but her disposition is pleasant. So very pleasant. She is a bright ray of sunshine in our home. She flashes her smile (often and with abandon) and we, her adoring devotees, swoon. We are all wholly enamored by her.
Today after school, Nolan was chomping down a snack of multi-colored goldfish while I sat next to him with Auburn on my lap. It only took a portion of a millisecond for him to start his adoring "Awww"s.
"My sister is so cute," he announced. "I will never get mad at her, because she is so cute."
Time will tell, I retorted in my head.
"Your brother's cute and you get mad at him," I objected aloud.
He stole a peek of his brother who was on the other side of the room embellishing his jeans with leftover valentine stickers. "Well, she's cuter than him."
I concur.
No comments:
Post a Comment