After sixteen months of boony living, we finally buckled and rejoined the 21st century. Folks, we have high speed internet running to our home. This is the first time I've posted from a computer in over a year. Can you believe I've been using mobile devices and my fingertips to blog this whole time? Perhaps there's an award for that?
Most Dedicated Web-logger?
MDW?
$1,000,000?
Most Dedicated Web-logger?
MDW?
$1,000,000?
Mostly, I've employed my iphone in a career of frustrating my blogging dreams. Sometimes, I've used PTB's ipad, which was okay, but not so good as this. A real computer! The possibilities are limitless! Hence, no more eyeball; no more flowers. I feel like a new lady and a new weblogger.
Hooray! Even though I never comment, I LOVE checking your blog. You, my dear, have a talent for writing! I love reading your wonderful insights into life. Not to mention, your little clan of munchkins are SUPER cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Keri! You really made my day.
Delete