I love adventure and birds. My boy (PTB), he is adventure, which explains why I love adventure. Because of my boy, adventure was woven into the genetic makeup of our sons. They, like their father, are constantly looking to discover and to be outdoors. They, like their mother, are enthralled by the sight and song of birds.
And so it was that we wound up on the trails of Supsucker Woods when we had a moment this week. Sapsucker is land reserved for wildlife, particularly birds; it is owned by Cornell's lab of ornithology. The public is allowed to tread softly on designated trails. We love to tread there (but my sons cannot perform "softly").
I probably mention hiking a lot, but only because it's what we do the most of-- what, with all these adventuring people running around and cantillating birds flying around .




No comments:
Post a Comment