Pages

9.14.2009

The Potty

This morning, Gerret made his typical "poo poo" announcement before doing the job, but instead of staying where he was, which would also be typical, he made a bee-line for this:


And surprised me by actually sitting down on it. Then he did the job and stood, repeating his "poo poo" announcement as he breezed on by me. Just in case I didn't get it.

Going in the diaper while on the potty is the step before going in the potty without the diaper. Isn't it? Should I be excited that he's beginning to express more interest in the potty than his older brother? Or nervous? I think training one kid at a time is more than I can handle.

2 comments:

  1. How is potty training with Nolan coming along? Any words of wisdom on this one? Drew is SLOWLY but surely coming around and I would love any extra tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! It may be hard on you at first, but if they both get potty trained at the same time then you won't have ANY diapers anymore. Oh, how awesome would that be? I can only dream.

    ReplyDelete