That is 6 years of marriage to my boy. And that is the very best six of anything I could ever hope for. I hate to get all mushy, but here I go...
Ahem.
I would prefer to spend every spare second with PTB.
I'd rather be with him scrubbing toilets than doing the most exhilarating activity with any other person. That is to say, there is no one in the world I would rather be with. I have the most fun, the most laughs, the most peaceful quiet when I am with him. He makes me smile when things are gloomy. He makes me smile bigger when things are happy. He writes things like this to me -and not just on special days. He leads me when I need someone to follow. He encourages me to be my best. He treats me more kindly than I have ever been treated. Trials are less trialy when we're ploughing through together. Dreams are more dreamy when we are looking forward to them together. I am eager for every new day just to be with him.


If i had to choose 9 letters to convey life with you, they would be (in no particular order) a d v e n t u r e.
ReplyDeletei hope steven and i are as happy and as in love at six years!
ReplyDelete